Saturday, May 7, 2016

Time To Get Going and Share

God, we give you thanks, and praise. 
– 1 Chronicles 29:13

The conclusion of the 3 O’Clock Wake Up Call Story.  If you missed any, you can go back and connect them.  We now have an App at the App store.  Please download it for free.  It’s a great way to have the 3 O’Clock Wake Up with you wherever you go!  

During the dry summer of 2012, a lightning bolt set the Colorado forest around my house on fire.  As I quickly packed to evacuate our home, I was reminded of all my 3 O’Clock Wake Up journals.  God stirred in my heart and mind that it was time to share these stories and the Wake Up Call with others.   

I wish I could tell you I jumped in obedience, but I dragged my feet and made excuses why no one would care.  He kept nudging and eventually I shared it with a small group.  Then with a much larger group and eventually with my whole church.  I’ve heard loud and clear that it’s time to share the 3 O’Clock Wake Up Call with anyone who will listen and join in.  Like a wildfire’s flames that jump tree to tree across boundaries, I dream of God’s 3 O’Clock Wake Up Call igniting people’s faiths across our country and beyond.

What if God could wake up people in all time zones around the world, where individually and collectively our thanks and praise shake heaven and earth?  What if a simple alarm could change our world – everyday, everyone, in every nation giving thanks to God?

I know it can, and I invite YOU to invite others to set their 3 O’Clock alarms today!  It’s simple. Explain, “When your 3pm alarm goes off, stop what you’re doing, look up to God and give Him thanks.”  

A daily dose of gratitude can unlock God’s presence around you, His power within you and the plans He has for you.   Yes, giving thanks everyday can change our world! 

The Power of Giving God Thanks Will Ignite Your Faith and Change Your World!


Thank You for Being a part of the 3 O’Clock Wake Up Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have a comment or a story? Share them here. We love to hear from you!