Saturday, September 24, 2016

Love Letter From God


Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and had an “Aha Moment?”  Last week, I must have been dreaming about the women in my Bible Study because I woke up, grabbed a pen and paper and began to write to them.

I did not hear God’s audible voice but one scripture verse after another popped into my sleepy head, guiding the pen across the page. 

I shared the letter with close to seventy women this week.   Some cried, some sighed, and some smiled.  Here is your Love Letter from God.  I hope you enjoy it!


Dear Precious Child,

I love you. 

You were knit in your mother’s womb by My loving hands.
I gave you your first breath and every one since.
Although you walked far from Me, I gave My one and only Son to die for you.
I waited for you to come home.
My everlasting love ran to you as soon as you turned back to Me.
I love you.

Now you are forgiven and set free.
I will redeem you with My love.
Your unique gifts are treasures from heaven above.
I have great and glorious plans for you.
I love you.

If you draw close to Me, I will be right by your side.
I go before you, so be brave and walk with Me.
In my presence, you will find My love, peace, joy, and rest.
I am an anchor for your soul during every storm.
Remember nothing can separate you from My love, not even death.
I love you.

You are My beloved child. 
I hear you when you call.
When you weep, I weep.
When you dance, I sing over you with delight.
I love you.

Let Me guide your every step.
My love is unwavering and loyal. 
I know the number of your days.
Choose to love Me fully today.
I am so proud of you My beloved daughter.

I love you,

God

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have a comment or a story? Share them here. We love to hear from you!