Friday, June 3, 2016

God Seeks Us Always

“Thank you for finding me.” 
– David Crowder Band

A few months ago, at my church’s first Worship Night, I was brought to tears as the lyrics of the David Crowder Band song “Thank You for Healing Me” flashed across the screen.



Thank You for loving me. (repeat all lines 4 times)
Thank You for finding me. 
Thank You for hearing me. 
Thank You for healing me. 
Thank You for saving me.

I was moved by this reminder that God seeks us always, even when we’re not paying attention. 

Let’s thank God for doing all of these things for us and meditate on His word that reminds us of these amazing truths:

Thank You God for loving me.  
God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son. – John 3:16

Thank you God for finding me.
Jesus finding Philip (insert your name) said, “Follow me.” – John 1:43

Thank you God for hearing me.
The LORD hears when I call to Him. – Psalm 4:3

Thank you God for healing me.
I am the LORD, who heals you. – Exodus 15:26, Jesus healed many. – Matthew 4:23

Thank you God for saving me.
The LORD you God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. – Zephaniah 3:17

The Power of Giving God Thanks Will Ignite Your Faith and Change Your World!


Thank You for Being a part of the 3 O’Clock Wake Up Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have a comment or a story? Share them here. We love to hear from you!