Friday, November 17, 2017

Dream Big

Jesus said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” – Matthew 19:26

When was the last time you gave yourself permission to dream enormous dreams for your life?  
Sometimes dreams pop into our minds without permission.  Recently, I caught myself dreaming such a huge dream that I had to laugh out loud. Here I am, a middle-aged mother of three, still dreaming like an invincible teenager with my whole life ahead of me.
All too quickly, though, practicality took over.  I don’t have enough of the ingredients necessary to make the dream a reality; not enough knowledge, experience, connections, etc.
But dreaming is still fun!  So, I brushed away these negative thoughts and gave myself permission to dream big.  As soon as I did, I remembered the book Chicken Soup for the Soul.  

The authors, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, were turned down by every single large publishing house in the U.S.  Finally, a small health and wellness publisher in Florida took a chance on them.  Today, the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series has over 250 titles and has sold more than 110 million copies in the U.S. and Canada. Chicken Soup for the Soul books have been translated into 43 languages, have been published in over 100 countries, and have sold more than 500 million copies worldwide.

Dream with me today.  What’s an outrageous dream of yours?  Do you dream of singing on Broadway, dancing with the stars, creating a You Tube video that goes viral, curing cancer, traveling the globe on an important mission, inventing something every household needs…?  The sky’s the limit, what’s your huge dream?

Remember that Jesus teaches us that “With man what is impossible, is possible with God.”  Share your dreams with God.  He won’t laugh at you.  He’ll hear from heaven and start moving in ways you can’t even imagine.  


The Power of Giving God Thanks Will Ignite Your Faith and Change Your World!


Thank You for Being a part of the 3 O’Clock Wake Up Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have a comment or a story? Share them here. We love to hear from you!