Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Repeat

3 o'clock wake up callWake Up Sleeper – Ephesians 5:14
God, we give you thanks – 1 Chronicles 29:13


A friend from Worcester reached out to me on Easter.  She couldn’t believe my blog post on Facebook.  It was the one where Evan, our teenage son flipped the truck off the mountain, rolling several times before luckily being stopped  by a cluster of trees.  She knew Evan when he was a preschooler learning to ride a bicycle. 

She also knew me when my 3 O’Clock alarm first started going off.  Fifteen years ago we were both raising young kids with husbands who worked way too many hours.  I remember sitting on her living room floor completely overwhelmed as a young mom, exhausted, and complaining non-stop. 

That’s when God started waking me up.  Every day when my 3pm alarm sounded, I might be in a different location with the kids but the same negative, toxic thoughts were rolling around in my mind.  A simple act of gratitude changed my world from the inside out.

What about you?  Do you ever feel trapped in negative thought patterns?  Today today giving thanks to God for the blessings in your life.

The Power of Giving God Thanks Will Ignite Your Faith and Change Your World!


Thank You for Being A Part of the 3 O’Clock Wake Up Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Have a comment or a story? Share them here. We love to hear from you!